All-of-us were already suffering withdrawal symptoms from our loss of true leadership. Trump’s withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement just made it worse. President Barack Obama is right and governors are already filling the leadership vacuum. According to CNN, the governors who have vowed to honor the Paris Climate Agreement are:
- Charlie Baker, Massachusetts
- Jerry Brown, California
- Kate Brown, Oregon
- Andrew Cuomo, New York
- John Hickenlooper, Colorado
- David Y. Ige, Hawaii
- Jay Inslee, Washington
- Dannel P. Malloy, Connecticut
- Terry McAuliffe, Virginia
- Gina M. Raimondo, Rhode Island
All-of-us must make sure that list keeps growing.
1. Read up on where your Governor stands. This article is also useful.
2. Find your Governors contact info and personalized script on our new site. We are rolling out new functionality each week and are still testing the site, so if you run into any errors, please let us know.
3. Share any intel you learn about your governor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.