Meanwhile, back at the ranch, sneaky Mitch McConnell began the procedure Wednesday for fast-tracking Trumpcare to get it to the floor with minimum transparency and maximum pressure.
But our allies at the Center for American Progress are on it. Topher Spiro, Senior Fellow broke it down -- here are the millions of Americans who would lose their coverage under the Senate’s lipstick-on-a-pig of a revised bill:
- 5.3 million in waiver states
- 4.3 million people age 55-64
- 5.4 million on Medicaid expansion
- 1 million elderly on Medicaid
All-of-us must make sure that doesn’t happen.
1. Use this Trump toolkit to call and tweet at senators in key states. (10 minutes)
2. Retweet this and share it with your friends in targeted states. (3 minutes)