Donald Trump will not be the President-elect (so stop calling him that) unless he wins the Electoral College vote on December 19. This week the U.S. intelligence community revealed that Russia interfered with our election to support Trump. This is no conspiracy theory, it is the “consensus view” of our intelligence agencies. Republicans agree.
The Electoral College was created to prevent the catastrophe of this Putin-puppet who is unfit for the office. As one of our Founding Fathers foretold:
Congress of course has a duty to protect our constitutional democracy from foreign influence and potential treason, and we need to compel them to take swift action. But this week's discovery that Russia hacked our election also means that each Elector must exercise his or her clear duty to protect our highest office from Russia's influence. Some Electors understand that duty and are requesting a security briefing before December 19th.
You may be thinking this is crazy. And you’re right: The CIA has confirmed that Russia hacked this election process. Trump's relationship with Russia remains mysteriously cozy. As a result, the current and future Executive Producer of Celebrity Apprentice could become our president. Let that sink in for a moment.
Crazy times call for crazy measures. Are we gonna let the [Trump] elevator bring us even further down? Oh, no let's go! Let's go crazy!
The Republicans below include those leading the call for an investigation. The information is changing rapidly. Focus your time on the Republicans who are not, especially those on the Foreign Relations Committee and the U.S. Select Senate Committee on Intelligence. After all, Congress has demonstrated its commitment to protecting the American people by launching excruciatingly thorough investigations of presidential candidates in very recent history...
- Sen. John McCain, AZ: 202.224.2235
- Sen. Lindsey Graham, SC: 202.224.5972
- Rep. Peter T. King, NY: 202.225.7896
- Rep. Devin Nunes, CA: 202.225.2523
- Rep. Michael McCaul, TX: 202.225.2401
Sample script: "I’m calling to express my support for an immediate and full investigation into U.S. election tampering by a foreign entity. Mr. Trump's refusal to accept the conclusion of our security experts raises concerns of potential treason and colluding with Russia to influence and undermine our democracy.
*This is moving quickly. Here are some some additional talking points and resources.
2. Write to electors (today). We have information that it is may be more effective to write than email. Here is a handy tool with printable address labels and letters.
3. Tweet/call/email red state Electors directly by using this tool.
4. Ask these Electors to sign this letter, in which Electors request a security briefing prior to the Electoral College vote. They can add their signature by emailing email@example.com.
5. Make sure these Electors know about The Electors Trust, which provides free and strictly confidential legal consultation by some incredible attorneys. Superhero lawyers to the rescue!